Digi10ve Writer and Photographer positions now open!September 5th, 2012 ⋅ News ⋅ by Digi Moses
Digi10ve Application Process
What we’re looking for:
-Writers for the blog including but not limited to: songs reviews, interviews, show reviews, etc.
-Photographers to cover shows, events, festivals, etc.
Hey DigiFans! Want to work for DigiLove? We are looking for a few dedicated people to join the DigiLove team as interns! If you are a hard-working, committed individual who loves Electronic Dance Music as much as we do, and if you meet the following requirements, feel free to contact us and introduce yourself!
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have an excellent command of the English language (spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax)
• Be familiar with Adobe Photoshop and/or any Photo editing software
• Be free at least once a week
• Have a decent camera
• Have good people skills/ be sociable
If you meet all of the above criteria, please send the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your full name and age
2. A personal intro
3. Any personal writing/photography experience that you’ve had
4. Attach a sample of your best writing/photos to the email
5. A link to your Facebook/Twitter/Personal site if you have one
7. A list of your favorite artists and EDM genres!
Candidates will have a better chance of selection if they have any previous blogging experience and/or know how to use Final Cut Pro, WordPress, and have a basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
We look forward to hearing from you!